Become a Dealer
So you’re thinking you would like to become a dealer huh? Well ask yourself this …
Are you sick and tired of all the JUNK agricultural products that are in our market place across Canada?
Do you own a farm supply store or an agriculture related store?
Do you want to supply your customers with top quality livestock and farm equipment from the worlds best manufacturers?
Does protected territories and exclusive product availability interest you?
If you answered yes to the above questions then you are already well under way to becoming the new dealer in your territory.
Yes … Livestock Equipment Canada offers all those things to your business and more. We are based in southern Ontario and we are currently building and supporting a dealer network across Canada.
We connect manufacturers of the absolute highest quality livestock and agricultural equipment with the consumers across Canada. Many of the products we carry are patented and can not be purchased through any other companies in Canada as we have secured exclusive distribution rights to them.
As the Canadian dealer network expands the retail portion of our website will expand also and ALL retail sales will be directed to you … the local dealers.
Benefits of becoming a Livestock Equipment Canada Dealer
- Access to and exposure on the largest livestock equipment website in Canada
- Confidently and efficiently provide your customers with highest quality products and equipment
- Volume pricing, protected profit margins, and market protection
- All products shipped direct to dealers by Livestock Equipment Canada … we handle the border so you don’t have to.
- Complete product support with LIFETIME warranties on select products
- All warranties handled by Livestock Equipment Canada … thats right we look after you !
- Easy online direct ordering … you see retail and your cost on the same screen
- Customer financing options through FCC
- Factory direct marketing materials
- Shows and events promoting the local dealer
Inquire now to secure the territory you desire. Don’t hesitate to call Curt Gambriel