Ordering, Payment & Tax
How do I order?
To order by phone simply call us during regular business hours.
To order online anytime:
- On our website, go to the product you would like to purchase. Select the applicable features, options and quantity you desire, then click “Add to Cart” to add the product to your “Cart”.
- Your “(Shopping) Cart” is where you put all the products you are considering to purchase, before actually purchasing. You can add, remove and change quantities of as many products as you want in your “Cart” without commitment, just like being in-store.
- Your “Cart” will display every time you add a product to it. It shows your products, the subtotal (before tax), and optionally allows you to estimate shipping costs. You can also view your “Cart” anytime by clicking the “Cart” button on the top right of your screen.
- You will have a chance to review all your order details before actually placing your order.
- Your order is only placed when you click “Submit Order” on the last step.
How do I get help with my order?
If you need help with product selection or placing your order, you can:
- Call us during regular business hours and we will assist you.
- Click the Online Chat icon on bottom right of your screen to chat with us online. This option is visible when we are online.
How and When Do I Pay?
All our prices are in CDN, and we accept VISA, Mastercard, Email Money Transfer (EMT) and Direct Bank Transfers. When you pay depends on the method of payment used – see below for details.
VISA and Mastercard are accepted for purchases up to $ 10,000. A 2% surcharge may be applied for larger credit card orders. Your card will be charged when you place your order. All transactions are secure and encrypted ensuring your card details and personal info is protected.
Email Money Transfer
Email Money Transfers are accepted for all orders up to $2500. You will receive the required details after your order has been placed. Your order will be processed after payment is confirmed.
Direct Bank Transfer
Bank Transfers are accepted for all orders. As an alternative to a bank transfer, you can take a certified cheque from your bank to your local TD Canada Trust and deposit it to the account information that you will receive after you place your order. Your order will be processed after payment has cleared.
All orders are subject to applicable provincial GST or HST based on the shipping address.