Bottomless stock water tanks can compensate for the variable water output of windmill and solar panel systems, assuring an adequate supply of livestock water at all times.
Capacities: 2,668 – 11,486 gallons
- Livestock drink directly from bottomless tanks.
- Simple construction & easily adaptable to most sites.
- Large capacity at comparatively low cost compared with other tanks.
- Can be easily constructed with on-farm labor.
- Serves as both water storage and drinking device.
- Great choice for larger back yard galvanized tank pools.
Liner packages are available for bottomless tank units. Complete unit packages include liner, clamps and hardware.