Dumping Flat Beds With Bale Arms
$13,250.00 – $15,000.00
The Chisholm Trail Bale Beds are a specialty, high end after-market steel flat bed WITH hydraulic bale arms that fit pickup trucks.
All base Chisholm Trail beds come standard as a Non dumping bed with hydraulic bale arms. However unlike the competition, LED lighting, gooseneck hitch, 2″ trailer hitch and wiring, self contained power hydraulic unit with basic hand control, rub rails with stake pockets, bale spinners and 3″ removable side boards are all included in the standard package.
Bale Bed Features
Independent Arm Action
Free-Float Arm System
Locking Valve System
No Need to Jack Trailers
Standard Features & Specifications
- Electric-over-hydraulic heavy duty 4gpm power unit
- 3″ sideboards
- Hay Spinners
- LED work lights that work on a switch in the cab
- Standard 23′ tethered hand held control pendant
- Heavy duty 2 x 4 x 3/16″ rounded bent tube headache rack with louvers for stylish good looks and the ultimate in safety
- 2-5/16″ 30,000lb hitch ball recessed in the bed with door closure with 1″ rise
- H-frame stabilizer system
- 1/8” tread plate floor with component access doors – no door hinges! Access door for all working components under the bed including fluid fill to 1/8” tread plate.
- Mud flaps
- LED running lights throughout the bed and a pair of resistors to accommodate the low voltage lights (no flashing of lights due to computer error)
- Arm range of 3’6″ to 9’6″
- Arm lift capacity of 2,850lbs
- 350amp fuse fuse block attached to truck frame
- Positive dump bed lock down mechanism for use while handling hay
- Grab handles on each side of the headache rack
- D-ring tie downs on each side of the bed
- Durable two part urethane paint for durability and shine
Licensed installation of Chisholm Trail Bale Beds is available, and is REQUIRED with the DUMP BED option. There will be NO sale or warranty on any bale bed if it is installed by an unlicensed installer. Installation costs vary and cost will be provided based on your truck and options.