Designed for tractors with a 3-pt hitch system, and Conterra’s only product that uses Hydraulics to control grooming depth. The Conterra Arena Quantum features innovative technology for arena maintenance: A Floating Flex-Hitch; Three Levelling Bars; Three Rows of Commercial Grade Teeth; A Rear Footing Stabilization Bar, adjusted with a Side-Wind Jack, to create ground compaction as required; finishing with a two-piece Rear Roller to enhance the top dressing on your arena.
- Designed to be pulled with a 3PT Hitch Tractor.
- The Conterra Arena Quantum is designed for use in all arena conditions.
- Commercial Grade Teeth are offset on 8″ centres for optimal grooming coverage.
- Three Levelling Bars remove high spots and fill in low spots providing superior level footing.
- The Rear Footing Stabilization Bar, adjusted using the Side-Wind Jack, allows you to alter compaction as required, and ensures a smooth surface for the roller, enhancing a firm top-dressing.
- The Floating Flex-Hitch eliminates groomer skid around corners, allowing the groomer to travel in its own tracks.
- The 2-Piece Roller improves arena stabilization and further reduces roller skid allowing each section of the roller to travel at independent speeds around corners.
- Grooming Depth is managed by the Hydraulic Depth Control System with a range from 0″ to 7.5″ deep.
- The Conterra Arena Quantum Teeth are the most durable tooth on the market. It is a pin-on commercial grade digging tooth, 2″ wide x 6″ long, and easily replace.
- Large Floatation Tires are located inside the frame eliminating tire tracks on the groomed surface.
- The Frame is constructed from 3-1/2″ square tube with 1/4″ laser cut steel side-plates, for years of dependable service.
- All three Levelling Bars are laser cut from 3/8″ steel plate.
- The Footing Stabilization Bar is laser cut from 1/4″ steel plate.
- The 2-Piece Rear Roller is suspended by 4×1-1/2″ heavy duty servicable bearings.
- Two sizes to choose from, 96″ & 112″ wide.
- Arena Water Kit available.
- Durable paint finish.
|CAQ-96||40-80HP||96” / 8ft|
|CAQ-112||80+HP||112” / 9.4ft|