Engineered for superior performance. Conterra’s EquiGroomer-QD has dramatically elevated arena maintenance standards. The EquiGroomer-QD design incorporates all of Conterra’s primary design criteria, starting with our superior subsurface cutting performance to our premier floating and levelling technology and our industry leading Depth Control System for ease of operation. Two rows of Arena Tines on 2-5/8″ centers provide superior subsurface preparation, a Front and Rear Levelling Bar, and a Rear Roller, with the option of a Rear Comb, comprise the features in the innovative Conterra EquiGroomer-QD. The Result: A consistent level arena every use.
Conterra EquiGroomer-QD Features
- Efficient and effective arena maintenance for use with ATVs, UTVs, Garden and Compact Tractors.
- The Conterra EquiGroomer-QD is designed for use in all arena conditions.
- Arena Tines are on 2-5/8″ centres and laser cut from 3/8″ Hardened AF400 steel. As the tines wear they can be repositioned downward three mount holes. This dramatically increases the operation life of the tines. When the time comes, tines are easily replaced, simply by removing a 3/8″ bolt and retainer clip.
- The EquiGroomer is equipped with two levelling bars. The front levelling Floatation Bar, and a rear levelling Tooth Comb, which enable the groomer to float and level any surface. This dual levelling system automatically adjusts to surface conditions while operating.
- The EquiGroomer comes standard with an 8″ diameter Rear Roller. The Real Roller was engineered in two sections to ensure stabilization of footing and reduce “roller-skid” around corners.
- The EquiGroomer is equipped with Conterra’s Revolutionary Depth Control System of two heavy duty 500lb jacks.
- The first top-wind jack adjusts your Arena Tine depth, ensuring your entire arena remains at the same pre-set depth every pass.
- A second jack allows you to choose the kind of finish you want with your rear Arena Roller – hard pack or light.
- Depth Control can be adjusted between 0″ and 3″ and is monitored by an easy-to-read Depth Gauge.
- The adjustable front hitch is easily changed to meet the hitch height of your pull vehicle.
- Both the front levelling, Flotation Bar, and rear levelling, Tooth Comb, are laser cut from 3/8″ plate steel and easily replaced.
- The frame is constructed with laser cut 1/4″ steel plate and a 2″ x 2″ square tube cross braces for years of dependable service.
- The No Scuff Wall Wheel helps the operator navigate the arena and can be mounted at the front or rear of your EquiGroomer and on either side.
- Wide Floatation Tires are mounted on 1000lbs axels with Easy-Lube hubs to ensure a long life and a smooth ride. These tires are located inside the frame to maximize the coverage of your EquiGroomer leaving a clean finish without tire tracks.
- The Conterra EquiGroomer can be fitted with a Rear Comb, if additional leveling is desired.
- Available in three sizes, 52″, 64″ and 76″.
- Durable paint finish.
|Model||Recommended Power||Width||Length||Approx. Weight|
|CEQG 52||250-350cc / 15-20hp||52”||79”||440|
|CEQG 64||350-500cc / 20-30hp||64”||79”||500|
|CEQG 76||500+cc / 30+hp||76”||79”||570|