- Easy application – just cut, peel and stick – finished.
- Extremely durable, reinforced Polyester/Plastic.
- Flexible and waterproof, Weather and UV resistant.
- It can be drilled, tapped, sanded and painted in less than an hour.
- Constantly temperature resistant from -40°C to 200°C.
- Resistant against many chemicals, solvents & oils.
- No shrinkage or expansion during the application or after curing.
- Bonds to all surfaces except Polypropylene (PP).
- Fast curing (starting with 5 minutes depending on UV intensity).
Applying Durapatch is as easy as 1…2…3…
1. The surface should be cleaned, dry and free of any contaminates. Cut patch into any size you want without exposure to UV / sunlight. Place the remaining material back in the foil protective bag.
2. Remove white backing tape to expose the sticky resin. Apply the patch to the repair area with the sticky side down and press firmly.
3. Remove film backing on the other side of the application and expose it to UV or sunlight. Curing times depend on UV intensity between 5 minutes (sunny) and 50 minutes (cloudy) or use a UV light indoors with a minimum of 51 lumens.