The HiQual 1.5″ General Duty Gate is comparable in strength to other more expensive 2” gates. Standard features include 3/4”x 12” hinges, 32” chain, high-tensile 58,000 psi steel tubing, notched vertical braces, Posi-Lock chain lock, and durable powder coat finish. Regardless of the application, the quality and price make this gate a bargain!
Every tube is cut and tailored for a perfectly fitted connection before it’s given a permanent, 360° weld. Square corners for livestock safety is economical but durable. 16 gauge rails for light confinement with 14 gauge posts. Balanced gate without weak spots. Secure latching chain with long lasting L-Bolt hinges.
General Duty Gate Specifications
- Materials: 1 1/2” x 16 gauge posts, 1 1/2” x 16 gauge rails, 58,000 psi tubular steel (to keep the product balanced in strength, the thickness of the end posts are 14 gauge)
- Hinges: 3/4” x 12” threaded rod
- Chain: 3/16” x 32” plated proof coil
- Paint: Baked-on brown powder coat finish
- Height/Rail Spacing: 5 rails, 48” tall, 9 5/8” spacing
- Warranty: 1 year
- Horses in light confinement
- Riding arenas
- Deer, sheep, goats and other exotics
NOTE: Actual gate lengths are 5″ shorter than stated lengths.